High Precision OPERATIONAL AMPLIFIERS
The OPA277 series precision op amps replace the industry standard OP-177. They offer improved noise, wider output voltage swing, and are twice as fast with half the quiescent current. Features include ultra low offset voltage and drift, low bias current, high common-mode rejection, and high power supply rejection. Single, dual, and quad versions have identical specifications for maximum design flexibility.
OPA277 series op amps operate from ±2V to ±18V supplies with excellent performance. Unlike most op amps which are specified at only one supply voltage, the OPA277 series is specified for real-world applications; a single limit applies over the ±5V to ±15V supply range. High performance is maintained as the amplifiers swing to their specified limits. Because the initial offset voltage (±20µV max) is so low, user adjustment is usually not required. However, the single version (OPA277) provides external trim pins for special applications.
OPA277 op amps are easy to use and free from phase inversion and overload problems found in some other op amps. They are stable in unity gain and provide excellent dynamic behavior over a wide range of load conditions. Dual and quad versions feature completely independent circuitry for lowest crosstalk and freedom from interaction, even when overdriven or overloaded.
Single (OPA277) and dual (OPA2277) versions are available in DIP-8, SO-8, and DFN-8 (4mm x 4mm) packages. The quad (OPA4277) comes in DIP-14 and SO-14 surface-mount packages. All are fully specified from –40°C to +85°C and operate from –55°C to +125°C.
â— ULTRA LOW OFFSET VOLTAGE: 10µV
â— ULTRA LOW DRIFT: ±0.1µV/°C
â— HIGH OPEN-LOOP GAIN: 134dB
â— HIGH COMMON-MODE REJECTION: 140dB
â— HIGH POWER SUPPLY REJECTION: 130dB
â— LOW BIAS CURRENT: 1nA max
â— WIDE SUPPLY RANGE: ±2V to ±18V
â— LOW QUIESCENT CURRENT: 800µA/amplifier
â— SINGLE, DUAL, AND QUAD VERSIONS
â— REPLACES OP-07, OP-77, OP-177
Create your power design now with TI’s WEBENCH® Designer
Integrated Circuits (ICs)
Linear - Amplifiers - Instrumentation, OP Amps, Buffer Amps
Number of Circuits
Gain Bandwidth Product
Current - Input Bias
Voltage - Input Offset
Current - Supply
Current - Output / Channel
Voltage - Supply, Single/Dual (±)
4 V ~ 36 V, ±2 V ~ 18 V
-40°C ~ 85°C
Package / Case
8-SOIC (0.154", 3.90mm Width)
Supplier Device Package
784 (CN081 PDF)
Warranty :180 days !
Free shipping: Order over $1000 win a free shipment fee
(goods weight below 3Kg) ,during 20130901-20130930 .
Why buy from us >>> Fast / Safely / Conveniently
• SIERRA SUPERIOR ELECTRON LTD is a Stock keeper and trade company of Electronic components .Our branches office include China, Hong Kong, Sigapore , Canada . Offer business, service, resourcing and information for our global member.
• Goods are ensured the highest quality possible and are delivered to our customers all over the world with speed and precision.
How to buy >>>
• Contact us by email & sent your inquire with your Transport destination .
• Online chat, the commissioner would be responded ASAP.
• Forwarder Shipment to world-wide, DHL ,TNT ,UPS,FEDEX etc. buyer don`t need to worry about shipping problem
• We will try to respond as quickly as possible. But due to time zone difference, please allow up to 24 hours to get your mail replied. The products were tested by some devices or software, we ensure that there is no quality problems.
• We are committed to providing fast, convenient and safe transportation service to global buyer.