HIGH-SPEED 2K x 8 DUAL-PORT STATIC RAM
Static RAMs. The IDT7132 is designed to be used as a standalone 8-bit Dual-Port RAM or as a “MASTER” Dual-Port RAM together with the IDT7142 “SLAVE” Dual-Port in 16-bit-ormore word width systems. Using the IDT MASTER/SLAVE Dual-Port RAM approach in 16-or-more-bit memory system applications results in full-speed, error-free operation without the need for additional discrete logic.
Both devices provide two independent ports with separate control, address, and l/O pins that permit independent, asynchronous access for reads or writes to any location in memory.
An automatic power down feature, controlled by CE permits the on-chip circuitry of each port to enter a very low standby power mode.
Fabricated using IDT’s CMOS high-performance technology, these devices typically operate on only 550mW of power.
Low-power (LA) versions offer battery backup data retention capability, with each Dual-Port typically consuming 200µW from a 2V battery.
The IDT7132/7142 devices are packaged in a 48-pin Side braze or plastic DIPs, 48-pin LCCs, 52-pin PLCCs, and 48-lead flatpacks. Military grade product is manufactured in compliance with the latest revision of MIL-STD-883, Class B, making it ideally suited to military temperature applications demanding the highest level of performance and reliability
• High-speed access
— Military: 25/35/55/100ns (max.)
— Commercial: 25/35/55/100ns (max.)
— Commercial: 20ns only in PLCC for 7132
• Low-power operation
Active: 550mW (typ.)
Standby: 5mW (typ.)
Active: 550mW (typ.)
Standby: 1mW (typ.)
• Fully asynchronous operation from either port
• MASTER IDT7132 easily expands data bus width to 16-ormore bits using SLAVE IDT7142
• On-chip port arbitration logic (IDT7132 only)
• BUSY output flag on IDT7132; BUSY input on IDT7142
• Battery backup operation —2V data retention
• TTL-compatible, single 5V ±10% power supply
• Available in popular hermetic and plastic packages
• Military product compliant to MIL-STD, Class B
• Standard Military Drawing # 5962-87002
• Industrial temperature range (–40°C to +85°C) is available, tested to miliary electrical specifications
Integrated Device Technology
new and original stock
Warranty :180 days !
Free shipping: Order over $1000 win a free shipment fee
(goods weight below 3Kg) ,during 20130901-20130930 .
Why buy from us >>> Fast / Safely / Conveniently
• SIERRA SUPERIOR ELECTRON LTD is a Stock keeper and trade company of Electronic components .Our branches office include China, Hong Kong, Sigapore , Canada . Offer business, service, resourcing and information for our global member.
• Goods are ensured the highest quality possible and are delivered to our customers all over the world with speed and precision.
How to buy >>>
• Contact us by email & sent your inquire with your Transport destination .
• Online chat, the commissioner would be responded ASAP.
• Forwarder Shipment to world-wide, DHL ,TNT ,UPS,FEDEX etc. buyer don`t need to worry about shipping problem
• We will try to respond as quickly as possible. But due to time zone difference, please allow up to 24 hours to get your mail replied. The products were tested by some devices or software, we ensure that there is no quality problems.
• We are committed to providing fast, convenient and safe transportation service to global buyer.