64Kb Bytewide FRAM Memory
The FM1608 is a 64-kilobit nonvolatile memory employing an advanced ferroelectric process. A ferroelectric random access memory or FRAM is
nonvolatile but operates in other respects as a RAM. It provides data retention for 10 years while eliminating the reliability concerns, functional disadvantages and system design complexities of battery-backed SRAM. Its fast write and high write endurance make it superior to other types of nonvolatile memory.
In-system operation of the FM1608 is very similar to other RAM based devices. Memory read- and writecycles require equal times. The FRAM memory, however, is nonvolatile due to its unique ferroelectric memory process. Unlike BBSRAM, the FM1608 is a truly monolithic nonvolatile memory. It provides the same functional benefits of a fast write without the serious disadvantages associated with modules and
batteries or hybrid memory solutions.
These capabilities make the FM1608 ideal for nonvolatile memory applications requiring frequent or rapid writes in a bytewide environment. The availability of a true surface-mount package improves the manufacturability of new designs, while the DIP package facilitates simple design retrofits. The FM1608 offers guaranteed operation over an industrial temperature range of -40°C to +85°C.
64K bit Ferroelectric Nonvolatile RAM
· Organized as 8,192 x 8 bits
· High endurance 10 Billion (1010) read/writes
· 10 year data retention at 85° C
· NoDelay™ write
· Advanced high-reliability ferroelectric process
Superior to BBSRAM Modules
· No battery concerns
· Monolithic reliability
· True surface mount solution, no rework steps
· Superior for moisture, shock, and vibration
· Resistant to negative voltage undershoots
SRAM & EEPROM Compatible
· JEDEC 8Kx8 SRAM & EEPROM pinout
· 120 ns access time
· 180 ns cycle time
· Equal access & cycle time for reads and writes
Low Power Operation
· 15 mA active current
· 20 mA standby current
Industry Standard Configuration
· Industrial temperature -40° C to +85° C
· 28-pin SOP or DIP
Ramtron International Corporation
28-pin SOP or DIP
new and original stock
Warranty :180 days !
Free shipping: Order over $1000 win a free shipment fee
(goods weight below 3Kg) ,during 20130901-20130930 .
Why buy from us >>> Fast / Safely / Conveniently
• SIERRA SUPERIOR ELECTRON LTD is a Stock keeper and trade company of Electronic components .Our branches office include China, Hong Kong, Sigapore , Canada . Offer business, service, resourcing and information for our global member.
• Goods are ensured the highest quality possible and are delivered to our customers all over the world with speed and precision.
How to buy >>>
• Contact us by email & sent your inquire with your Transport destination .
• Online chat, the commissioner would be responded ASAP.
• Forwarder Shipment to world-wide, DHL ,TNT ,UPS,FEDEX etc. buyer don`t need to worry about shipping problem
• We will try to respond as quickly as possible. But due to time zone difference, please allow up to 24 hours to get your mail replied. The products were tested by some devices or software, we ensure that there is no quality problems.
• We are committed to providing fast, convenient and safe transportation service to global buyer.